jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Aunque muera de desconsuelo Poema y edición de vídeo, Jeshua” y 2 mas

Aunque muera de desconsuelo Poema y edición de vídeo, Jeshua” y 2 mas


Aunque muera de desconsuelo Poema y edición de vídeo, Jeshua

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 03:58 PM PDT

Though he dies disconsolate. Jeshua's poem. You are moving away from me... I notice that you are trying it, I am going to leave you to go, yes... If you manage to live without me, we leave it. To forget you, I will never be able, But this way we cannot coexist, Abundances of uncertainties and jealousies, Coexisting this way would be a hell... I know that already at all it is going to be the same thing, That I will suffer very much your withdrawal, When it has proved other arms, I will die of a sorrow and affliction. I will wish to come back to me, do not do it... All my being will wish you, but my mind will not, It would see you it embraces in his arms, to mine, not; To a love other one is not left him by captivation, Only it is for pure and irresistible love. I want to be I in your life blood and breath, Happiness and weeping, desire of a love I geld, Irrefutable purity of tenderness and passion... Breath of your mouth, happiness and light of love. To the end you managed to separate of my determinations, You have moved away from my arms, already there is no consolation, Preserves fresh air and our road surface dreams, The eternity of the promised love was a bait. Me one has got dark everything, and the moon has dressed Of blue, of black, black, garment I take my heart, My Lunita Plateada has left with the Sun, The waves roar, it shouts the passion of my affliction. Looking over the horizon, day and night for meeting And you do not appear, where does moon the kisses spill <b>...</b>
From: Ariquerar
Views: 6
1 ratings
Time: 05:00 More in People & Blogs


SHAKIRA - Esto Es África (Waka Waka) This Time For Africa Official Video Spanish Edición Especial

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 08:55 PM PDT

Video oficial versión ESPECIAL del tema "Esto Es África" (Waka Waka) This Time For Africa, que interpreta Shakira y que identifica al Mundial Sudáfrica 2010, que incluye escenas de los trascámaras del video.
Views: 16155
16 ratings
Time: 03:35 More in Entertainment


『火葬曲』【合唱】【7人】 ~SHBPLEN~

Posted: 12 May 2011 02:03 PM PDT

bueno pues e aqui otra masterpiece que arruino xDDDD bueno de lo unico que si me siento asi bien proud [toda pocha ahora la mujerx xDDD ] es de la edicion de video -w- que si bien recuerdan bueno falle en varias cosas.... corregi algunas ... ALGUNAS -w- y cositas del comienzo y asi porque ps mi deber de editora ;^; pa que vean que segun si hago algo que no es trabajah y trabajah viteh ;D xD bueno ahora si pa que no digan.... LOS CREDITOS! *0*! =LINK DE DESCARGA= con effecto de este vid www.4shared.com con effecto del anterior www.4shared.com y sin effectos del video www.4shared.com Original Ü Miku Hatsune Ü Adaptación ► Ki-chan *-* ► www.youtube.com Dirigido ►Patty Uchiha◄ ► www.youtube.com Edición de Audio 【Hani-chan 】 【www.youtube.com 】 Tiempo de Edicion ☼ 96 horas Edición de Video °-° Pawa hecha por mi Perro 8D °-° Tiempo ☺ 54 horas Tiempo de renderizacion ☺ 27 mins 28 segundos ♫ Los Pros con los que me cole 8D ♫ ‼↕↕ creanme aun no me la creo haber estado en un chorus con Dios, la Virgen, una Vikinga, La mosha, y dos Semi-pros *q* por los cuales me babeo cada que los escucho x//D ↕↕‼‼ Shui ► www.youtube.com Hani ►www.youtube.com Bihank ► www.youtube.com Patty ► www.youtube.com Luizillo ►www.youtube.com Enrique ►www.youtube.com
From: NaiRiMe00
Views: 123
13 ratings
Time: 05:06 More in Music


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario