domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Derramando amor. Poema y edición de vídeo: Jeshua.” y 2 mas

Derramando amor. Poema y edición de vídeo: Jeshua.” y 2 mas


Derramando amor. Poema y edición de vídeo: Jeshua.

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 03:10 AM PDT

Spilling love. Desperate and sad love, In the life oíste a trova, To a poet spilling his soul? Hear my singing of love! He feels since my heart flutters, How my pen is composing Outlines of hope in your unease. All that delights is on having written, Consecrated letters of love Poetry that feeds the soul, Dreams to the heart deposited. Poetry you are you, alive and latent, Latiendo in my warm heart, That does not exist sufficient letter To limit what my soul feels. You are shade and light in my way, As alive letters in a parchment, To live without I you cannot, and with you Me the torment is manifest. Passionate love is the one that I sit, It is my manifest, to love yourself any more I cannot, Poetry you are you latiendo in my heart Since late the life in his purer expression. Since beams of light on the waters you came to me, Since butterfly of multicolored you made my life happy, As fresh current in the middle of the arid desert, Breathing your aroma every morning I wake up. For what love, my life, do not you believe that I love you? And nevertheless, we have come very far in disputes Vain, that does not take us to any convincing port, You are and you will be my angel of the guard, the only one that I long, In this obscure life of punishment and afflictions. Poem of: Jeshua.
From: Ariquerar
Views: 115
14 ratings
Time: 06:16 More in People & Blogs


Edicion de video [AKROSS]_EvilSpider_-_Revenge

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 05:40 AM PDT

[AKROSS]_EvilSpider_-_Revenge
From: rafasolen
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 05:43 More in Film & Animation


Hakuna Matata - El Rey León (Latino) Edición Especial DVD Rip

Posted: 07 Oct 2008 11:57 PM PDT

Hakuna Matata... Una forma de ser El Rey León (Edición Especial) The Lion King Timón y Pumba ©Copyright Disney Latino
From: thjossse
Views: 75943
203 ratings
Time: 04:10 More in Film & Animation


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario