jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Ya te conozco Señor. Cante y música. Titanes. Letra y edición de vídeo Jeshua.” y 1 mas

Ya te conozco Señor. Cante y música. Titanes. Letra y edición de vídeo Jeshua.” y 1 mas


Ya te conozco Señor. Cante y música. Titanes. Letra y edición de vídeo Jeshua.

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 04:30 AM PDT

Already I know you, Mister. Letter of the song: Jeshua. What so big happiness, Mister! The day that you knew me, You changed all my life, Mister And in you glory you received me. Praises to you my God, Praises for your pardon, All the brothers we sing Waiting for our salvation. Already I know you, Mister, already I know you, You have given me the life Gentleman You have sealed me. Already I know you Jesus, already I know you, You are you my Bran. what so big glory, Mister! What happiness I sit in my heart! Of the death you redeemed us, Mister, And you gave to us the salvation. praises to you my God! Praises for your pardon, All the brothers we sing Waiting for our salvation. Already I know you, Mister, already I know you, You have given me the life Mister You have sealed me. Already I know you Jesus, already I know you, You are you my Bran. Repetitions. Already I know you, Mister, already I know you, You have given me the life Mister You have sealed me. Already I know you Jesus, already I know you, You are you my Bran. ------------------------------------------- Ya te conozco, Señor. Letra de la canción: Jeshua. ¡Qué alegría tan grande, Señor! el día que me conociste, cambiaste toda mi vida, Señor y en ti gloria me acogiste. Alabanzas a ti mi Dios, Alabanzas por tu perdón, Todos los hermanos cantamos Esperando nuestra salvación. Ya te conozco, Señor, ya te conozco, Tú me has dado la vida Señor Tú me has sellado. Ya te conozco Jesús, ya te conozco, Eres tú mi Salvado. ¡Qué <b>...</b>
From: Ariquerar
Views: 76
7 ratings
Time: 04:02 More in People & Blogs


Sony Vegas Pro |Herramientas Basicas, Paneles y Menus

Posted: 20 Apr 2011 07:37 PM PDT

Sony Vegas Pro |Edicion de video y audio profesional. Introduccion: Vista Previa del Programa hoy conoceremos algunas herramientas basicas, los paneles y los menus del Sony vegas. Mas tutoriales de Sony Vegas, aki: www.Youtube.com Mi Canal Principal: www.Youtube.com
Views: 31
4 ratings
Time: 11:36 More in Film & Animation


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario