martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Me sangra el corazón. Poema y edición de vídeo Jeshua.” y 3 mas

Me sangra el corazón. Poema y edición de vídeo Jeshua.” y 3 mas


Me sangra el corazón. Poema y edición de vídeo Jeshua.

Posted: 09 May 2011 02:29 AM PDT

It bleeds the heart. Poem: Jeshua. I sit nostalgia of you, my love, I have loved you so much, so often You the demonstrated and of so much ways, That already there are no words that to say to you. God, how I love you! I have loved you without you love me, Loved in the silence of the night, I have wished you with so many passion, That it to declare would be a torment. God, how I love you! I love you in the distance without conditions, I love you day and night without restrictions, I adore you so much that me goes away the soul After your it was appearing of woman in love. God, how I love you! With I you discovered the real love, Everything else was vain futilities Of natural and human needs, But with you, love, everything is different. God, how I love you! And it is that I love you since nobody it will love you, I love you with feeling, of a form Imaginable, I need you as the air, Since thirsty drinking from your nectars. God, how I love you! I love your beautiful ones it forms, your body vibrating, Passionate, anxious for your tender caresses, To poke yourself quite maddens me of passion, To kiss itself everything, and with my hands to get rubbed ... God, how I love you! I love you more than to my life, more than the air That I breathe, beyond the madness, that the water That I drink, delicious drink are your nectars, Those who calm my thirst and my flushed ardors. God, how I love you! My life, my sky, my exchequer, To observe yourself me is delirious, To caress yourself <b>...</b>
From: Ariquerar
Views: 141
19 ratings
Time: 04:48 More in People & Blogs


Actuación de "Brodas Bros". Fama, a bailar 3ª edición - Las Galas. 22/12/09

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 03:27 AM PST

Sólamente tengo una palabra para describir este trabajo, IMPRESIONANTE!!!. Estos chicos van más allá de lo real, los efectos que han creado con el movimiento es auténtico arte, es increible. Aquí tenéis una actuación digna de ver en un buen teatro. Felicidades al grupo, porque la verdad es que es el claro ejemplo de horas de ensayo y dedicación plena.
From: EnFama09
Views: 72200
136 ratings
Time: 03:14 More in Entertainment


NEVER ENDING STORY - NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW

Posted: 16 Apr 2011 03:14 PM PDT

EDICIÓN DE VÍDEO CON SONY VEGAS PRO 9 Y ULEAD VÍDEO STUDIO 11
Views: 2
0 ratings
Time: 08:48 More in Entertainment


NO IMPORTA / Lily Goodman / Edición ll-Susanalake-Audio Original Censurado por YT

Posted: 19 Sep 2007 12:21 PM PDT

Tema No importa Intérprete: Lily Goodman Edición con fotos propias y del video de Final Fantasy www.susulake.tk
Views: 256393
67 ratings
Time: 04:45 More in Music


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario